MONDAY 22ND JANUARY 2018 (WEEK 2)
LUNCH ARRANGEMENTS: YEAR 11 12.35 / YEARS 10/9 12.40 / YEARS 8/7 12.50
Monday 22nd January
- Years 8/9 Assembly.
- 3.30-5.30pm Year 11 Resistant Materials workshop session (every week).
- 3.20-5.30pm KS4 Hockey V Aylestone (A).
- 3.40-5pm Year 9 Table Tennis V Whitecross (H).
Tuesday 23rd January
- Senior Assembly.
- 12.35pm Year 7 GeogSoc Meeting (Room 4) – bring your lunch (every week).
- 3.40-4.40pm Year 11 GCSE Spanish exam skill session (Room 8) (every week).
- 3.30-5pm GCSE Art session (every week).
- 3.45-4.45pm 11(3) Maths Booster class (every week).
- 3.45-5pm Year 11 GCSE Food Tech Improvements to NEA1 (every Week 2).
- 4.30-6pm Hereford Sixth Form College – Private View of Schools Expo.
- 3.40-4.45pm Years 7/8 Netball Practice.
- 3.45-4.45pm Year 11.6 Science Revision with Mr Williams (Lab 3).
- 3.45-4.45pm Year 11.5 Science Revision with Mr Matthews (Lab 1).
Wednesday 24th January
- Year 10 Assembly.
- 3.30-4.30pm School Detention (F Richards).
- 3.30-4.30pm Year 11 French Exam Skill Session (every week).
- 11.35am-2.30pm Year 11 students HSFC Subject Talks Visit. (Names TBC).
- Year 11 Visit to Sixth Form College.
- 4.30-7pm Year 11 (M-Z) Parent’s Evening.
- 3.15-5.30pm Year 9 Hockey V Whitecross (A).
Thursday 25th January
- Year 7 Assembly.
- L4L Period 2.
- 3.30-4.30pm Year 11 French exam skill session (every week).
- 3.40-4.40pm German revision class (every week).
- 12.35 Cooking Club with R Perrin, J Hayden and N Ellis (every week).
- 3.30-5pm KS3 Afterschool homework club (every week).
- 3.40-4.45pn Years 9/10 Netball Practice.
- 3.40-5.30pm Year 11 Basketball V JMHS (H).
- 3.45-4.45pm Year 11.2 and 11.3 Biology Revision with Mr Matthews (Lab 1).
Friday 26th January
- House Assembly.
Sunday 28th January
- ALL DAY – U16 Regional Netball at Bromsgrove School.
- Monday /7L Mrs Thomas
- Tuesday / -
- Wednesday / 7M Mr Giampalma
- Thursday / 8T Mrs Crowley
- Friday / 7T Mrs Price
Thursday 1st February
- Year 10 Bright Futures Work for Skills and Enterprise Day (Year 10 off timetable).
Thursday 22nd March
- Cafod Easter Concert – Rehearsals throughout the day and each day as follows:
Jazz band – Monday Lunchtime
Singing – Tuesday Lunchtime
Brass Group – Wednesday Lunchtime
String Group – Thursday Lunchtime
Clarinets-Saxophones - Thursday before school.
Flute Group – Friday before school
Orchestra - Friday lunchtimes, Brass Group
Students interested in solos and small groups see Mr Thomas.