Year Group Attendance
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Year 10
Latest tweets from
- July 30, 2015 - The most powerful witness to marriage is the exemplary lives of Christian spouses.
- July 28, 2015 - Dear young friends, do not be afraid of marriage: Christ accompanies with his grace all spouses who remain united to him.
- July 25, 2015 - Christian witness is concrete: words without actions are empty.
- July 23, 2015 - The one who helps the sick and needy touches the flesh of Christ, alive and present in our midst.
- July 21, 2015 - The Church is called to be ever more attentive and caring toward the weak.
- July 17, 2015 - When everything falls apart, only one thing sustains our hope: God loves us, he loves everyone!
- July 15, 2015 - Now is the time for a change in mindset and to stop pretending that our actions do not affect those who suffer from hunger.
- July 04, 2015 - That which gives us true freedom and true happiness is the compassionate love of Christ.
- July 02, 2015 - A great challenge: stop ruining the garden which God has entrusted to us so that all may enjoy it.
- June 30, 2015 - How wonderful it is to proclaim to everyone the love of God which saves us and gives meaning to our lives!
- July 09, 2015 - BBC4 tonight, 9pm. A repeat of "Pompeii, the mystery of people frozen in time".
- July 05, 2015 - We're on the coach, should be back at 4am ish.
- July 05, 2015 - We're home! Landed at 0115 hrs.
- July 04, 2015 - Bad news, the flight is currently scheduled to depart 50+minutes late.
- July 04, 2015 - How often do you see your children working on a saturday morning? http://t.co/RVf0Lhw35C
- July 03, 2015 - Supermarket visit seemed successful. Parents can judge properly when they receive their presents?!
- July 03, 2015 - Anyone recognise this Pompeii guide? Best one ever! http://t.co/DckKyyDDEB
- July 02, 2015 - And the dancing has begun. Stars on the rise! http://t.co/4omZr5o7vj
- July 02, 2015 - Dinner in the making http://t.co/tXNvB2PnSH
- July 02, 2015 - Capri: lots of fab limestone scenery.. and tourists. Ended with swim. Now off for pizza and dancing at Alexia house! http://t.co/Ziqajiv16p
- July 28, 2015 - @bakingjames brilliant - thanks! Am loving your book - stuffed with bread :o))
- July 28, 2015 - @bakingjames what size cast iron pot do you use for a 500g loaf please? Is it 4 litres? Thank you!
- July 14, 2015 - If you signed up online you will have had them emailed them to you. If you've not logged on yet - do! 2/2
- July 14, 2015 - Please see Miss Stanbridge *as soon as possible* if you haven't received any login details for My World Challenge 1/2
- July 13, 2015 - Meeting with Fliss in full flow. Very exciting!
- July 07, 2015 - Check the noticeboard in English and keep an ear out in registration for details of a meeting on Thursday lunchtime. T-shirts are here!!
- June 28, 2015 - Please remember your reply slips for the training on July 13th. Hand in to Miss S. Thanks.
- June 25, 2015 - Advance notice - special training session with Fliss from World Challenge, Monday 13th July 3.45 - 4.15 in the Hall.
- June 25, 2015 - Already very excited about going to India in 2016!!!
- 03/09/2015 - Inset Day
- 04/09/2015 - Inset Day
- 30/09/2015 - Cheltenham – ‘An Inspector Calls’ (evening theatre performance)