Year Group Attendance
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Year 10
- Year 11
Latest tweets from @pontifex
- March 31, 2015 - Confession is the sacrament of the tenderness of God, his way of embracing us.
- March 30, 2015 - Holy Week is a privileged time when we are called to draw near to Jesus: friendship with him is shown in times of difficulty.
- March 28, 2015 - As disciples of Christ, how can we not be concerned for the good of the weakest?
- March 27, 2015 - Life is a precious gift, but we realize this only when we give it to others.
- March 26, 2015 - The laity are called to become a leaven of Christian living within society.
- March 24, 2015 - Suffering is a call to conversion: it reminds us of our frailty and vulnerability.
- March 23, 2015 - May every Church and Christian community be a place of mercy amid so much indifference.
- March 17, 2015 - Let us allow God to fill our hearts with his goodness and mercy.
- March 14, 2015 - Lent is a time for drawing near to Christ by listening to the word of God and celebrating the sacraments.
- March 12, 2015 - Beware of getting too comfortable! When we are comfortable, it’s easy to forget other people.
- 13/04/2015 - Pupils Return To School
- 14/04/2015 - Year 9 Exams Commence
- 16/04/2015 - French Exchange Visit
- 17/04/2015 - French Exchange Visit
- 18/04/2015 - French Exchange Visit
- 19/04/2015 - French Exchange Visit
- 20/04/2015 - Year 10 Exams Begin
- 04/05/2015 - Bank Holiday - School Closed
- 05/05/2015 - Year 10 Art Trip
- 05/05/2015 - Year 8 Exams