Year Group Attendance
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Year 10
- Year 11
Next Wednesday (17th Dec) 7pm. All welcome. Carols and readings.
Please note it has been necessary to swop the dates of the Year 9 Parents’ Evenings
Latest tweets from @pontifex
- December 20, 2014 - If Jesus is to become the centre of our life, we need to spend time in his presence, before the Tabernacle.
- December 18, 2014 - The Lord put it clearly: you cannot serve two masters. You have to choose between God and money.
- December 16, 2014 - It is so important to listen! Husbands and wives need to communicate to bring happiness and serenity to family life.
- December 13, 2014 - Today is my anniversary of ordination to the priesthood. Please pray for me and all priests.
- December 12, 2014 - Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!
- December 11, 2014 - Ecology is essential for the survival of mankind; it is a moral issue which affects all of us.
- December 09, 2014 - The family is a community of love where each of us learns to relate to others and to the world around us.
- December 08, 2014 - Let us learn from the Virgin Mary how to be bolder in obeying the word of God.
- December 06, 2014 - My video message for Iraqi Christians http://t.co/ydKEgSGWHX
- December 06, 2014 - Advent begins a new journey. May Mary, our Mother, be our guide.
- 05/01/2015 - Trench Rehearsal
- 06/01/2015 - Trench Rehearsal
- 06/01/2015 - Pupils Return to School
- 09/01/2015 - RSC Theatre Visit
- 16/01/2015 - Year 10 "Skills for Life" day
- 16/01/2015 - 9D Retreat
- 19/01/2015 - 9L Retreat
- 20/01/2015 - Trench Rehearsal
- 21/01/2015 - Trench rehearsal
- 22/01/2015 - Trench Rehearsal