Learning Support Assistant Open Morning - 19th June
Learning Support Assistant Open Morning
Monday 19th June 2023
Would you like a job that works around your children’s school hours? Term time only? Fits in with family life?
Are you enthusiastic and keen to learn?
Do you enjoy working with children and teenagers?
Could you see yourself as a role model, a guide and support?
We are looking for candidates who have:
- A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build positive relationships with children.
- An empathic, patient and caring approach and the ability to support children who may be struggling.
- A good basic level of education.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full or part-time positions available.
If this sounds of interest, please come along to our open morning on 19th June 2023 between 10:30am and 12:30pm.
You will be able to tour the school, get a feeling for the role, and ask any questions you may have of our specialist SEN team - previous experience is not always necessary.