Catch-up Funding at St Mary’s
The catch-up funding that we have received in addition to our general income has been carefully allocated and distributed, to achieve greatest impact across the school to support our pupils’ progress.
Senior and Middle Leaders routinely monitor and evaluate the impact the initiatives and resources we have funded are having on addressing deficits and gaps in learning. This is fully documented in all Department Development Plans, the SDP and the SEF.
Broadly, some of the key ways our funding has been spent include:
- New online programmes of study to complement classroom provision (specific subjects)
- Additional Revision Workbooks (subject specific) which pupils would have previously paid for
- Additional online and face-to-face tutoring in subjects such as Maths, English and Geography
- Study skills resources and materials to support pupils’ ongoing revision
- Assistance with transport following additional study on revision sessions
- Recruitment of KS3 and KS4 Pastoral Managers
- Mental Health Workshops for pupils
- Resilience Workshops for pupils
- Hardware and software purchases to support remote provision and independent study
*the above is not an exhaustive list.
Please see the attached budget sheet with details of our catch-up spending to date at St Mary’s – this will be regularly updated.