INTRODUCTION TO THE GOVERNING BODY
The full governing body meets at least once per term under the chairship of Mrs Lynn Johnson.
The governing body is supported by the following committees, each of which meets termly.
- The governors for St Joseph’s sub-committee;
- The resources committee;
- The safeguarding committee;
- The standards and curriculum committee;
Members of the public, including parents of children at St Mary’s, SHOULD NOT contact members of the governing body directly. If they wish to raise a matter, they should contact the clerk to the governing body, Brendan Finlow, either by phoning 01432 850416 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on the governing body is available by the clerk, whose details are above.
Links to the following documents are below:
- The members of the governing body as at January 2022
- Constitution and committees of the governing body as at 1 October 2021;
- St Mary and St Joseph’s RC Federation – Governing Body Committee Meetings – September 2021 – July 2022;
- Summary of register of business interests for school governors as at 1 October 2021;
- Governors’ attendance record – September 2020 to July 2021.
Bursar and clerk to the governing body